Marketing and Brands Lawyer
Grow with us as a Marketing and Brands Lawyer and influence the business in all aspects of legal practice. Working in a global organisation, youll have the opportunity to shape the future for Kelloggs, and work on a variety of exciting projects to support the European business in their brand and marketing legal requirements.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this role you will be the Regional Specialist, delivering leadership and counsel on food law and regulation. Youll work closely with our global team and take legal advice to the European business in the areas of privacy, advertising and promotion of food products and intellectual property. In return, well support your development with wide exposure to exciting activities.
Youll be the expert in all things marketing and advertising, and youll be leading the European business in support of brand legal activity. Reaching sound conclusions on opportunities to change will be a key point of your role; were looking for people who can look round corners and see future prospects!
In addition to this, youll be closely collaborating with a number of key areas in the business, so driving dynamic relationships will be second nature for you.
A flavour of the role is as follows:
- Review advertising, promotional materials and other communications to ensure compliance with applicable law/guidelines
- Work with Nutrition, Regulatory and Food Development Teams to drive compliance with applicable law as to ingredients, labelling, nutrient content claims, health claims
- Day-to-day advice on Privacy, Data Protection, EFSA policies, regulatory requirements, and food labelling issues
- Contribute to the Companys expertise in food labelling and nutrition, including miss-branding / labelling, food additives, ingredient permissibility, health claims
- Monitor, track and advise businesses on new legislation, regulation or key issues arising out of relevant government agencies, including working with intellectual property colleagues in the US to co-ordinate clearance, prosecution, and enforcement
- Lead Kellogg Europes Brands team, including the lawyer based in Manchester, and manage brands-related outside counsel as well as the teams budget
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we recruit the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate experience in all or most of the following areas:
- A real focus towards, and evidence of legal knowledge in advertising, brand specialism and all things marketing
- Additional evidence of working closely with food law, intellectual property and e-commerce law
- Business Partnering - ability to partner with business teams by using sound legal judgment to develop creative and practical business solutions
- Communications - communicate clearly and succinctly with all levels in the business
- Improving Legal Processes - proactively review and improve legal processes to drive compliance
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Some international travel may be required as part of your role.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Need convincing even more? Check out why Dublin is a great place to grow!
Apply for Marketing and Brands Lawyer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly