Safety, Health and Environmental Professional
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Safety, Health and Environmental Supervisor to join our team in one of our Breinigsville, PA facilities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for leading the site to the goal of “zero” injuries through the implementation of the safety behavior program, employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Ensure the site Safety/Environmental programs are implemented and maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure SHE programs are implemented and maintained for the site with emphasis on core regulatory compliance elements assuring NWNA facility and operations are within applicable Nestlé and Nestlé Waters' policies and procedures; including routine program validations of the facilities and equipment for SHE compliance.
- Ensure technical training is executed for facility personnel in order to maintain SHE awareness and technical expertise required for operations that comply with Nestlé and Regulatory requirements.
- Development of management driven Safe Behavior Observation, LOTO, Machine Guarding, Powered industrial vehicle programs for the site.
- Provide the technical expertise and management guidance to investigate process failures that lead to workplace accidents and environmental impacts. Includes investigations, monitoring of accidents and incidents involving fire, hazardous materials, unsafe situations, security issues and/or non-compliance issues ensuring corrective action recommendations appropriately addresses procedural changes as necessary for the prevention of future incidents.
- Develops and leads the implementation on-site safety, environment, and/or emergency management programs designed to respond to individual situations and to improve overall safety conditions in the factory.
- Maintaining local knowledge of current and emerging issues and trends in area of regulatory compliance.
- Developing and maintaining site-specific programs, records of inspections, and incidents relating to Safety, Health, Security and Environment.
- Leading the development of the Safety/Environmental Committees at the plant location.
- Prepare monthly reporting of NWNA SHE Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in workplace Safety, Security, and Environmental program management. Professional certification in Safety preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate results of "buy-in" and employee ownership of safety, environmental, security programs.
- Entrepreneurial program-building mindset.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and related software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Web based applications).
- Working knowledge of the beverage or food manufacturing industry preferred, with a knowledge of SHE regulations and factors related to food manufacturing facilities.
- Skilled in performing internal on-site safety and environmental inspections for self audit purposes.
- Ability to plan programs and initiatives at a local level that align with national programs.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing, effective presentation skills, coaching, crisis management, organization and time management
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language
- Ability to travel on a periodic basis.
- Flexible in working during non-business hours to meet business needs.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Safety, Health and Environmental Professional
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly