National Technical Manager, Engineering, Maintenance & Reliability
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a National Maintenance Manager to be based out of our Stamford, CT corporate headquarters. This role ensures that all maintenance activities enhance people and product safety, product quality, protection of the environment and operations performance by providing engineering, professional and technical leadership to the overall maintenance function in each of our factories.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Enable high performance operations, providing assets' maintenance according to the Nestlé Strategy using TPM as the multi-disciplined approach to maintain and improve fixed assets, and AMM to manage their life cycle.
Support and contribute to have a proper technical store management.
Build the maintenance budget (zero base), ensuring justification, request, implementation, reporting and tracking in line with Guidelines.
Ensure that the needs of the factories are fulfilled and that all utilities that come in contact with product are treated according to the accepted food safety criteria for product and processes.
Ensure that the maintenance of electrical services, performance of automation and MES at factory site level, are in line with the production requirements.
Ensure optimum energy and water consumption at factory level by implementing proper M&I activities to the factory assets, and respecting SHE policies.
Key Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical
- 8 years' experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry as Engineer Supervisor, Industrial Services, M&I or E&A/MES Engineer, or other similar positions
- Recommendation to have participated in a M&I and/or Factory Engineering College
- 50-60% domestic US travel
- Fixed Assets Maintenance responsibilities, including the preparation, definition, control and follow up of maintenance budgets preferably including exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and maintenance execution
- Ability to influence without authority with technical factory teams, Mechanical and Electrical contractors, suppliers or other 3rd parties
- Participation in the development of small engineering improvement projects, defining technical equipment for Production and/or Industrial Services as part of a multidisciplinary team preferably including different products and technologies, and both, the mechanical and E&A areas
- Participation in the start-up or commissioning of technical equipment and/or production line(s) preferably including industrial services supply
- Participation in multi-disciplinary teams aiming to process or packing optimization
- Work following defined indicators/Objectives, and proactively tracking them
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for National Technical Manager, Engineering, Maintenance & Reliability
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly