Brand Development Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Brand Development Manager in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
The Brand Development Manager implements a marketing strategy for brands in his/her portfolio. He/she does so under the guidance of the Global BC Marketing Manager.
- Perform a range of activities under the guidance of the Global BC Marketing Manager.
- Effectively market assigned products/services, conduct market research, oversee product development and design; set prices; launch new products; oversee advertising campaigns; and monitor sales performance.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product/service.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (Production, R&D, …) to implement these changes.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- Liaise with advertising and promotions specialists to design sales campaigns and sales collateral for the product/service that are effective and appropriate for the target audience.
- Master Degree in Marketing or similar
- Experience in Leadership and Project Management
- Proven track record in Marketing
- Relevant experience in global envrionment
- Expertise in web technologies and trends
- Excellent knowledge of English
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Brand Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly