2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Demonstrate experience and knowledge in ammonia refrigeration, compressed air, Hydraulics and steam generation equipment, systems to include electrical and controls working in the food and/or beverage industry. Actively support the implementation of the Nestle Quality Management System (QMS), Food Safety Management System (FSMS), Safety Management System (SMS), and Environmental Management System (EMS) in the manufacturing facility. Always demonstrate safe, quality, and environment behaviors in the workplace.
- Daily operation and maintenance Ammonia refrigeration system.
- Daily operation and maintenance of Steam system and boilers.
- Compressed air system and compressor operation.
- 120/230/480 Electrical experience.
- General building maintenance.
- CMMS data entry. Insure materials are being issued to work orders, Meaningful and clear information available.
- Provides feedback to the maintenance staff and management identifying trends, potential issues and improvement opportunities.
Employee shall follow the plant safety rules, report incidents and unsafe conditions immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Follow the F.A.C.E. of Quality Commitment: Food Safety & Full Compliance, A
Waste, Zero Defects, C
onsumer & Customer Trust & Preference and Everybody's Commitment.
Reports directly to the Maintenance Manager
Plant Incentive Program
High School Diploma preferred (technical degree a plus)
1-2 year related and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Basic math and computer skills
Food manufacturing experience preferred
Must be willing to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Flexibility in days of work week required
Knowledge of PSM elements and other regulatory / compliance requirement is a plus.
Reading & Writing:
Ability to read technical written material and to communicate via written material
Knowledge of navigation and inputting.
Candidate will be self-motivated able to work in a team environment, excellent communications skills (both written and oral), have good attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced setting. Must be dependable, trustworthy and accountable.
Apply for Mechanic Building
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly