Sr. Manager, Medical Field Force Effectiveness
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Wyeth Infant Nutrition, a Nestlé Nutrition Business Unit, is seeking a Senior Manager, Medical Field Force Effectiveness to join its team in Florham Park, NJ.
The Senior Manager, Medical Field Force Effectiveness will be accountable but not limited to the following:
Field Force Effectiveness enhancement:
Direct the development of medical field force strategies and tools focusing on healthcare professionals and other medical channels to maximize advised recommendation for infant nutrition products. Collaborate and coach Country Managers and direct reports on implementation of tools, skills, and behaviors to pull-through Global brand strategies through in market execution by our field forces. Change Agent for global initiatives. Monitor medical field force through ongoing assessments and training specific to each geographic market. Establish and communicate global best practices throughout the organization.
Drives the execution of the organization's Marketing strategies by the Field Operations teams through Project Lupa, of which he/she is the owner, from its initiation phase ensuring that the market's/region's full potential is realized.
Developing and maintaining a highly motivated, ethical and effective medical field force in full synchronization with the business and marketing strategies ensuring the achievement of the overall set business goals.
• Creates and executes global field force effectiveness strategy for Medical Field Forces, aligned with marketing strategy, and ensures its proper implementation across the relevant markets. Translate strategic recommendation into tactical effect on field force roster, HCP focus/segmentation, regional incentive and awards, annual business operation master plans at the Medical Delegate and Field Operations Manager level. Develops and leads team of high performing Regional and Local Business Integration Managers while acting as a change agent.
• Use MFFCRM in the assessment of the effectiveness of the implemented global programs in the training and coaching of MFF related to the set goals (closing calls effectively, execution of Territory Operational Master plan etc.), Measure key attributes like quality HCP Visits, through MFF CRM and regular reports from medical field force, analyze them and provide feedback so as to fine-tune the same for Business Effectivity and Efficiency through network of R/L BIMs: executed agreed action plan.
• Assures need based detailing and WHO-Code compliance of all globally developed detailing materials, supporting launch and post-launch of our brands (throughout the product life cycle). Translation of findings of Global MFF CRM Integration manager (ex MDM) into training and coaching programs/reports. Check and approval list for detailing materials (signed document)
• Develop, implement, and monitor Quantitative and Qualitative Medical Field Force KPIs related to efficiency and effectiveness, supporting the execution of the set business and marketing strategy. Coaching document: execution of agreed action plans
• Supports Code-compliance/EU-directive compliance of all activities involved in assists Nestlé WHO- Code compliance manager in achieving the same at NiM and all other relevant levels (i.e. distributers, third parties.) Training manual, Coaching reports.
• Identify and develop, in collaboration with RBH, CBM, NFOM and other relevant key stakeholders (i.e. HR), talents of Medical Field Force: retain talents guide career pathing. PDG/PE: PDG of concerned people: Effective implementation of performance management and talent management processes; depth of talent bench strength, succession plans.
• Presents and manages allocated budget and supports local team through regional contact people. Planned versus executed budget and plan.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelors Degree required, in nutrition, HR, or science is preferred
• Advanced business degree is a plus
• 7 years of relevant experience i.e. Training and coaching experience
• Position requires up to 30-40% global travel.
• Effectively communicate through all levels of the organization
• High levels of integrity
• Relationship orientation - ability to build strong, sustainable relationships
• Learning agility
• Positive attitude
• Superior communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Team player with sound decision making skills
• Planning, Organization and Execution - establishing courses of action to ensure work is completed efficiently
• Motivational behavior, pleasant personality
• Capability of translating highly theoretical concepts, content (i.e. WHO-Code) into easy to understand and apply ones
• Empathy, active listening
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of nutrition concepts
• Knowledge of nutrition/pharmaceutical industry practices
• Clear understanding of contact needs
• Analytical and strong business acumen
• Ability to deal closely with contacts and build strong, sustainable relationships
• High computer literacy
• Good business analytics
• Train the Trainer license for all global approved programs (Medical Field Force and Marketing skills suite MFFE assessment etc.)
Apply for Sr. Manager, Medical Field Force Effectiveness
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly