Maintenance Electrical Mechanic 3rd Shift
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Provide technical support for any and all process lines. This includes troubleshooting electrical controls, including, but not limited to, PLC ladder logic, electrical hardware such as motor starters, relays, temperature controllers, PLC I/O, SLC I/O. This is done in order to: Provide technical support on electrical control systems to reduce downtime and to promote continuous improvement efforts in all production areas.
- Responsible for compliance with safety policy, accident reduction, and compliance programs.
- Responsible for reviewing their work areas for potential losses and loss control opportunities, and for reporting hazards, injuries/illnesses, and other losses to their supervisors.
- Responsible for on-time completion of preventative and one-time work requests as assigned.
- Responsible for addressing emergency line calls.
- Accountable for accurate and timely entry of tasks into SAP, including, but not limited to, notification, generation, order documentation, time entry, and parts disbursement.
- Responsible for forecasting, planning, executing, and documentation of all assigned projects.
- Responsible for maintenance and updating of plant process systems.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Electromechanical education or four years of experience working in the electromechanical field.
PLC training classes are helpful.
AC/DC drive schools training.
Motor control classes.
Prior experience that is helpful would be training on AC/DC fundamentals.
Two years of maintenance experience plus two years of experience with PLC control circuits.
Reading ladder logic (PLC Code).
Reading wire schematics.
Using a volt ohmmeter (V.O.M.).
Electrical mechanical background.
Advanced knowledge of drives, motors, sensors.
Advanced knowledge of electrical software.
Apply for Maintenance Electrical Mechanic 3rd Shift
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly