Inside Sales Executive - Buffalo Grove, IL
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
This position is responsible for driving sales results within assigned long-term care book of business through telephone contact focused on gaining new business, driving compliance to existing agreements, and maximizing profitable growth in established accounts. Work closely with the National Accounts sales team to assist in the execution of sales strategies.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Meets/exceeds sales objectives including short and long-range sales, profit and RIG goals in accordance with plans.
- Reviews sales performance within assigned accounts on a monthly basis, sets specific growth plans within assigned accounts in order to meet/exceed defined organization sales metrics/goals.
- Understands and executes on NHSc US sales strategy and plans at the account level.
- Manage assigned accounts to identify new business growth opportunities, compliance to existing agreements, and maintain and protect existing business.
- Coordinate sales activities in assigned accounts, while growing business and uncovering new opportunities.
- Provide focused attention on new product launches and/or initiatives as needed.
- Increase the organization's ability to track field performance/activity and sales results by recording sales activity on a consistent and regular basis in the sales reporting systems (CRM). Using information and data points for call preparation/follow-up and to record market intelligence data.
- Work along with Regional Account Executives as business opportunities are identified.
- Conduct customer business reviews over the phone as needed based on account performance.
- Participate in Nestle and NHSc offered training, sales meetings and in national and regional medical conventions and exhibits as needed to expand product, market and science knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition. Register Dietitian preferred
- Long-term care experience preferred
- System Knowledge - Microsoft Office
- Must be highly motivated, articulate, self-directed, and demonstrate excellent communication over the phone, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work well within a fast-paced environment, and have a proven ability to manage sales responsibilities.
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills a requirement, as is the ability to adapt well within rapidly changing work and industry environments.
- Ability to develop solid and long-standing relationships with customers is extremely important.