Territory Account Manager
Our story began 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea - to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started. The taste of something better awaits you.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of the B2B Route-to-Market strategy ensuring aggressive B2B channel growth through our office segment. As the primary Nespresso contact between our B2B account partnerships, this position is an expert at building and maintaining account portfolios, ensuring Nespresso compliance standards are maintained, while continuously maintaining channel growth for their responsible territory.
• Directly manage multiple customer accounts ensuring excellence in execution and service
• Align with the overall B2B Route-to-Market strategy working closely with the Territory and Distribution Management teams ensuring seamless delivery of Nespresso products and services
• Consistently looks for areas of new growth for the business, ensuring 100% alignment with the internal distribution team and distributor partners
• Evaluate both the current and future customer needs, interacting with all levels of the organization to drive volume and customized solutions
• Strategically research and act as the territory subject matter expert providing the B2B division guidance as to what drives customer decisions within territory
• Evaluate the use of tools and templates to develop engaging and appropriate training presentations for distributor adoption
• Collaborate with territory sales teams and distributors to ensure alignment across targets and goals
• Manage sales and execution performance against annualized goals and contractual terms within designated territory
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University Required
• Previous experience working within the beverage industry required
• Experience in Commercial, Sales or equivalent preferred
• 5 years of experience working with or managing a DSD and/or food service network preferred
• Experience in and Strong Negotiation Skills in both sales and the distributor network preferred