2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
1. Maintains and repairs electrical equipment.
2. Maintains, uses and keeps in good working order, the tools and equipment used in connection with the work.
3. Proficiency in electrical skills, including, but not limited to the ability: to read schematics; design and install complex electrical circuits; troubleshoot problems; familiarity with 460/220 3 PH wiring; knowledge of servo drive motors, controllers and related software and hardware; knowledge of PLC software and hardware; PLC programming and troubleshooting; extensive electronic ability; and knowledge of electrical safety practices.
4. Proficiency in at least one other skill such as machinist, millwright, welder, pipe fitter or sheet metal.
5. Performs cleaning and housekeeping assignments.
6. Follow Burlington Factory safety & environmental objectives & targets. Follow the plant safety rules. Report unsafe conditions immediately. Report incidents immediately or by the end of the shift. Maintain compliance with regulations, and refer to the Safety & Environmental Management System(s) on all related procedures and programs.
Job knowledge needed, amount of training needed to perform the job without assistance, dexterity needed and level of supervision given/received.)
1. Minimum five (5) years experience in electrical field, food plant experience helpful.
2. Ability to use hand tools, small powered equipment (saws, drills, etc.), and other shop equipment.
3. Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics helpful.
4. Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions.
5. Ability to prepare simple written reports.
6. Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a team environment. Will work alone
or as a member of a work crew, depending on the work assignment.
7. Working knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office applications, various OEM specific software applications.
8. Capable of complex logical thinking and deductive reasoning.
(Type an amount of lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, walking, climbing, visual acuity and hearing required to satisfactorily perform the job.)
1. Occasional lifting of machine parts weighing up to 50 pounds.
2. Daily walking to and from job assignments, to include entire plant.
3. Occasional climbing of stairs, up to six (6) flights as any one time.
4. Daily bending, carrying, and kneeling to perform work assignments.
5. Daily pushing of tool cart.
6. Ability to analyze information and to make an informed decision based on that information.
7. Ability to work in excess of 40 hours per week on a regularly scheduled basis. Schedule
may include any or all of the following: 12 hour shifts, 6 day weeks, 7 day weeks.
Apply for Electrician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly