Regional Master Data Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Regional Master Data Manager in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
The Regional Master Data Manager is responsible for the management of all SAP material (direct spend), customer and vendor Master Data for region Western-Europe. He/She will supervise and coach a team of Master Data Analysts.
- Lead a team of analysts who are responsible for managing mass changes, reporting requests, documentation / training and assisting in projects. Therefore ensure to; set priorities and coach and develop the talent of Master Data Analysts.
- Be the point of contact for escalation of issues for both Master Data Analysts and the Shared Service team of Master Data Administrators in Poland.
- Have end responsibility for all Master Data for region Western-Europe for several business units, ensure high service level for all operational requests, continuously improve and provide training on the operational processes and implement into the daily operations all changes resulting from business and IM/IT projects and Data Governance improvements.
- Ensure high Data Quality and take action on all Data Quality errors.
- Align with all business stakeholders on priorities and expectations.
- Act as project manager for global and regional projects within Master Data.
- Master Degree in Economics/Business/Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in operational team management, preferably in a Master Data environment
- Experience in Project Management
- Business minded and keen interest in data management
- Hands-on attitude, ready to build experience in the content
- Outstanding skills in leadership, communication and stakeholder management
- Knowledgable in MS Office Suite, SAP knowledge is an asset
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Dutch
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Regional Master Data Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly